June 25, 2010

Freezer Meal Group - June

Sticking with my new favorite method for preparing freezer meals I chose another recipe that did not require cooking during preparation. Slick! That is what it is. Dump everything in a freezer zip top bag and throw it in the freezer. I will say it again, SLICK!

The ingredients were a little different to me (cinnamon in a marinade?) but it smelled quite wonderful (I love the smell of thyme).

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

Simple Caribbean Jerk Chicken
from Recipezaar
Print Recipe

1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp ground red pepper
2 1/2 lbs chicken pieces

Mix all ingredients in a freezer safe bag. Add chicken. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Grill.

From frozen: Place in refrigerator overnight to thaw. Grill.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

No comments:

Post a Comment