January 4, 2010

No In Depth Post . . . Just a Recipe

I had more to do this evening than anticipated. Okay so one of the items I just HAD to do was make cookies. Why? Not because I needed to make some for something. Oh no. I just had to make them because I started the other night and then PE used the last egg for Ham Fried Rice. So, I have now finally made the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies I had been wanting to make for weeks.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
from Kaitlin in the Kitchen
Print Recipe

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 stick butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 large Reese's cups
3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375. Chop up Reese's cups; set aside. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl beat the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine. Gradually add the flour mixture until fully incorporated. Fold in the Reese cups and chocolate chips. Drop tablespoon size mounds of dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown around the edges.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

I hope to get caught up with recipes and any stories I might have in the next week or so. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment