September 16, 2009

Boom Boom POW

For dinner last night we had Meat Sauce served over tortellini (from the freezer) with Parmesan Brussels Sprouts (recipe below) on the side. It was delicious.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
from Sparky
Print Recipe

1 sm. bag frozen Brussels sprouts
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 - 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian or Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing

Steam Brussels sprouts until tender (7-10 minutes). Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl and stir in Parmesan cheese and dressing. Serve. (Moo and Bug both enjoy when I serve this as the vegetable. No surprise that Bob won't touch them with a five-foot pole.)

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

That is all I accomplished last night as I had a headache (hence the Boom Boom POW) that did not want to let go of my head. I have high hopes for tomorrow evening being productive as I have fruit that won't last much longer than that and tonight I have my weekly "date" with KLB and the kids where I will be serving another meal from the freezer meal swap (really, I will tell you about it on or after Saturday).

No comments:

Post a Comment